Long Live Your Values
Together we can protect the world we love.
Are you looking for a meaningful way to help solve some of the most complex conservation challenges facing our planet? One of the simplest steps you can take to protect nature for future generations is to make a lasting gift through your will, retirement plan or life insurance policy―and it’s as easy as signing your name.
Plan today to help nature tomorrow. You can make a world of difference.
- How It Works
- You include The Nature Conservancy in your will or revocable trust.
- The Nature Conservancy receives the gift after your lifetime.
- You retain control of your assets and can modify your gift at any time.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with The Nature Conservancy to make sure your gift can be used as you intend).
- Your gift may be exempt from federal and state estate taxes.
- You qualify for Legacy Club membership.
- You have satisfaction of knowing today that you will be helping to protect nature tomorrow
- From Our Donors
"We don't inherit the land from our parents; we borrow it from our grandchildren. A legacy gift to The Nature Conservancy not only provides funds to sustain its conservation efforts for future generations, but also demonstrates the depth of your commitment to nature and the enduring, science-based solutions the Conservancy delivers for our world."
- Angela Nomellini, California Board of Trustees and Member, Our World Campaign Gift Planning. © The Nature Conservancy
- We’re Here to Help
We can help you decide on a gift that's right for you. To discuss the best gift option for you, please contact us toll-free at (833) 336-7526 or by email at email@example.com. You can also visit our website.
Learn more about The Legacy Club.
Download our free Estate Planning Guide.
For more information about making a lasting gift to The Nature Conservancy in your will or trust, fill out the form below.