Keeping the Promise
Our promise to the world is to protect the lands and waters on which all life depends.
Our world is at a tipping point, and the choices we make today will determine what life looks like for future generations. That’s why the Nature Conservancy is working in Connecticut and across the globe with our promise to:
- Protect critical lands and waters, while reconnecting rivers and restoring habitat.
- Improve the water quality of Long Island Sound, ensuring it remains a source of prosperity for people and nature; economically and ecologically.
- Work toward making our cities healthier, more resilient and sustainable.
- Find innovative policy solutions to tackle climate change in any political environment.
- Connect people to nature so all can enjoy its benefits.
Of course, we can’t do all of this alone. With your support, our promise will be kept. Join us today.
By providing your email address, you’ll receive email updates from The Nature Conservancy. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Please note: By providing your phone number, you agree that The Nature Conservancy may contact you by mobile phone call and text message regarding the Conservancy’s programs, events and membership.